2009年5月15日 星期五

Horoscope: Who like to say "I love you very much"?







Winner:
Cancer
They will say "I love you" to their lovers from the bottom of their hearts. They love and treasure their partners back when they are sure they receive a certain of love from their lovers.



1st Runner-up:
Pisces
If they don't devote themselves with a single mind to their loves, then they dramatically turn to be types of person who always say "I love you" to their partner, but you will find out later, they say "I love you" even you are not their true love.

2nd Runner-up:
Aquarius
They say "I love you" so often. As they think "I love you" is just a sentence similar to "I like you". They may forget who you are even they said "I love you" to you last night.

Cancer 22 June - 22 July
Pisces 20 Feb - 20 March
Aquarius 20 Jan- 19 Feb

沒有留言:

張貼留言